Watermark Updates-- Merchandise and Meet Our Correspondents


IT'S TIME TO ORDER WATERMARK MERCHANDISE
 

Watermark Sketch Minneapolis 2026 is a week from Friday! Check out our shirts, sweatshirts, buttons, and other merchandise on Zazzle and get your orders in using this link.

OTHER NEWS....

MEET OUR CORRESPONDENTS...

Watermark 2026 will be documented by our two Sketch Correspondents, Kathy Fenske and Chiemi Freund, and one Photography/Video Correspondent, Meg Arnosti. They will be moving around during the entire weekend to capture the magic of the event.

Kathy Fenske - Sketch Correspondent

Kathy Fenske lives in St. Paul and has been sketching with Urban Sketchers for several years.  She is a past admin for our chapter and has traveled to Urban Sketchers Symposiums, most recently to Toulouse, France.  Kathy's focus is telling stories by sketching people in ink and watercolor whether at events or while traveling.  


Instagram @kefenske 

 

Chiemi Freund - Sketch Correspondent


I was born and raised in Tokyo, Japan, and currently live in Eau Claire, WI.

I have been urban sketching since I first attended a USk Twin Cities' outing in 2019, and inspired by the group, I started Urban Sketchers Chippewa Valley. When I am not holding a pen and a sketchbook, I either hold a leash as my dog Molly takes me for a walk, or a broom as a custodian at an elementary school.


Instagram @chiemi_sketch 

 


Meg Arnosti - Photography/Video Correspondent


Meg Arnosti is a retired landscape architect whose father was a photographer. She loves documenting events and capturing moments. Meg photographs and sketches her yearly visits to France and her frequent travels around the world, as well as local family, friends and special places around the Twin Cities. 


Instagram @maldearnosti 

Comments