Above: This year's button, with artwork by the fabulously talented Ken Avidor.

It's time to get ready for the Seventh Minnesota State Fair Sketch Out on Tuesday, September 1, 2015. 


Come out and join us. There will be a meeting at 4:30 in the food court between the Food Building and Ag-Hort. If the weather is bad we will go inside Ag-Hort, to the center of the building where all the spokes of the halls join up.

I will post a map closer to the date, on my blog, Roz Wound Up.

If you would like to learn more about the sketch out and how it started and what's happening going forward in the future, and some other surprises you can read my "Buttons Have Arrived Post."

This is my final year as organizer and I hope that you can all get out and make it the best MSFSO ever! See you on September 1.

Comments