Sketching the Two-Toed Sloth at the Como Conservatory

The Artic Vortex is gone, but sketching indoors is still the rule in Minnesota. Today, Roberta and I went sketching at the Como Conservatory. The sloth slept the entire time we were there, but we sketched her anyway. Click the sketches to make them bigger.

Roberta's sloth sketch.

My sloth sketch.

UPDATE: Photographer Alex Stork shared a couple of excellent photos of me sketching photographers in the sunken garden at the Conservatory. Thanks, Alex!



Here's the the sketches I did of the photographers:







Comments

  1. Ken, I love the your and Roberta's sloth sketches. And all the photographers.Years from now we can look at that page and wonder how people made due with handheld cameras we we simply have to wiggle our noses to get the embedded chip in our foreheads to take a photo.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment