Sunday, April 19, 2015

Bicycling & Sketching

Last week, Roberta and I rode our Brompton Bikes on a "pastry run" from Minneapolis to Hopkins sponsored by the awesome folks at Calhoun Cycle. The ride was part of festivities for 30 Days of Bicycling. We had a lot of fun and we did a little sketching. I did a sketch using colored pencils on a roll of Strathmore 400 Series Toned Sketch paper I bought at Wet Paint. Roberta used watercolor pencils on Cartiera Magnani Annigoni watercolor paper.

It was a lot of fun. For more about our bicycling and sketching adventures, read this Strib  article and  listen to this MPR Pedal Hub podcast.

Click on the sketches to make them bigger:

Roberta & I at The Depot in Hopkins.

Roberta's sketch in Hopkins.

My big sketch of the ride.

Detail.

More detail.





1 comment:

  1. Testimony On How My Life was Transformed (Lexieloancompany@yahoo.com)..

    I am writing this Testimony because am really grateful for what Martinez Lexie did for me and my family, when I thought there was no hope he came and make my family feel alive again by lending us loan at a very low interest rate of 2%. Well I have been searching for a loan to settle my debts for the past three months all I met scammed and took my money total 6,500usd until I finally met a God sent Lender. I never thought that there are still genuine loan lenders on the internet but to my greatest surprise i got my loan without wasting much time so if you are out there looking for a loan of any kind for business or other purposes i would advise you to email Mr Martinez via: ( Lexieloancompany@yahoo.com ) or through the Company website: http://lexieloans.bravesites.com OR text: +18168926958 and be free of internet scams. thanks… Jenny Hills CA, United State



    ReplyDelete

To add yourself to the map, go to this link and follow the instructions (Note: You'll need to sign in with your Google account first.)