Friday, October 14, 2011

Sketches of an Occupy Minnesota March and Rally in Downtown Minneapolis

These are sketches I made today at Government Plaza between MInneapolis City Hall and the Hennepin Government Center.

Usually, the plaza has only a few people, usually public servants eating lunch. Today, it was filled with a bunch of people exercising their right to free assembly, carrying signs and discussing all kinds of stuff - it was very interesting to be there and document it in my journal. I wish I could have colored it in, but the light was fading and it was getting cold.

Click on the sketch to make it bigger:

2 comments:

  1. Hi There
    I am really impressed by your website.
    I actually added it to my vlog list.
    I would be honoured if you could do the same for me.

    http://architectureofeurope.blogspot.com/
    Thanks and till my next comment

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing these. It is amazing how the movement is spreading (I heard there are now 900 cities "Occupying."

    ReplyDelete

To add yourself to the map, go to this link and follow the instructions (Note: You'll need to sign in with your Google account first.)