Okay Ol' Man Winter, Here's My Annual Snow Pile Sketch, Now Go Away!

I thought I didn't have to do a snow pile sketch this year since there were so many awesome snow pile sketches on this blog and especially this great snow pile sketch by Roz Stendahl. But I was apparently wrong. Winter won't go away until I do a snow pile sketch.

Well, here it is. A huge snow pile I saw today cruelly engulfing a couple Nice Ride bikes which many folks here consider a harbinger of Spring (click the sketch to make it bigger).

Next year, I'll do my annual snow pile sketch way before March - I promise.


Comments

  1. Ken, I think your fantastic snow pile sketch did the trick. The temperature went up immediately and it's going to be 70 degrees tomorrow???!!!! I'll pester you next year by the end of January to put an end to winter so I can get out on my bike earlier. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment