Minnehaha Falls With the Metro Sketchers

Roberta and I biked to Minnehaha Park to sketch with the Metro Sketchers. Here are my sketches (click on the sketches to make them bigger).

This is the falls. I lost my shade and my colored pencils started to melt. I finished up the color later.



While Roberta was doing her watercolor of the falls, a giant spider crawled under her chair. A big blue-green wasp flew under the chair and attacked the spider. As they were a wrestling, a crowd gathered to watch. It was a life and death struggle. the Wasp won. I picked up the dying spider and moved him to a bench where he attracted more gawkers. Roberta and I continued our sketches.



Afterwards, we ate at Sea Salt. The line was long, but worth the wait.... and while I waited in line, I got to do another sketch.

Comments

  1. Thanks for coming Ken, sorry we didn't meet up. Really enjoy these sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment